Integrated Reporting – “a new approach to corporate reporting that demonstrates the linkages between an organization’s strategy, governance and financial performance and the social, environmental and economic context within which it operates”- is becoming a hot topic and later this month SAP and the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC) Board and Governance Committee are holding a CFO roundtable all about the topic on 26 March in SAP’s hometown Walldorf, Germany. At the meeting business leaders will have the opportunity to exchange ideas and provide feedback to IIRC from the CFO’s perspective on:
- Why Integrated Reporting? – Why corporate reporting is changing and the case for Integrated Reporting.
- The Future – The vision for Integrated Reporting by 2020; how do we make the vision a reality and what are the risks and barriers to be overcome?
- Information Technology – How do we leverage IT to innovate the reporting process, provide greater insight, and increase efficiency?
- The proposed Integrated Reporting framework – What are the implications for regulatory integration?
- The overseeing body – What should be the role of IIRC and other organisations in overseeing the further development and adoption of Integrated Reporting?
Follow this link for more information and joining instructions Integrated reporting CFO roundtable